- In the Users section, click on Create User.
- Enter the new user's First and Last Name
- Enter the email address. Note: The email address must be unique for every user on the account.
- Choose the appropriate Time Zone. If no time zone is selected, the default time zone defined in the Account Settings by the Account Owner is defined for the new user.
- Billable: by default, all users are set as "billable". Users that are not billable (e.g. Sales people) should be set as unbillable to not impact the Productivity and Utilization metrics.
- Choose the role.
- Click Save Changes.
An email invitation will be sent to the new user to let them know how to sign in to Teambook and create their password.
Note: Teambook offers a feature to mass upload users via an import file, see instructions.