As an alternative to the manual creation of projects, you can import projects from an Excel file. This is particularly handy when you want to create many projects in one shot.
- Go to the Projects section
- Click on the Import project button located left of Manage Client
- Click on the File mentioned just after this excel sheet
- Edit the excel sheet with your projects data; stick to the format of the sample data (that you can delete) and do not change the columns' order!
- Copy the cells of the projects you want to import
- Paste the data on the pop up screen where instructed (don't mind the layout) and click on Import
Make sure mandatory info (Project Name, Project Type) are populated in the file; optional information may be entered as well.