Creating a Teambook account first leads you to a fairly raw view of the main Teambook screen, Planning... Well, not knowing much about your organization, we just created a few tiny hints to help you understand what Teambook is about ;-) !
A few words about these hints:
- On the left of the screen, you see 3 users... one of them being "yourself" (as per the details you gave when creating the account!) , the two others being examples (you may edit and rename these ones or archive them)
- In the middle of the planner, you will find simple booking examples based on project examples, just to give a feeling of how these look (you probably want to edit or delete these ones)
- On the right, you find a high level view on Teambook's different submenus (you may close this panel by clicking on the Got it button and re-open it any time later using the Help icon)
Your first steps in Teambook will most probably consist of:
- Creating your own users: the easiest is to simply edit the 2 examples users and enter "real information" fitting your organisation. You may as well create a few more colleagues.
- Create your currently active projects: here again, the easiest is to edit the 2 examples projects and replace with "real information" fitting your organisation.
- Then... start planning! To do so, simply click on a cell of the planner board and/or click & drag over several cells. You will then be invited to select the project in the drop-down menu and fill in optional details!
That's it - you now master Teambook's basics!
You will find relevant assistance through this KB. If needed, don't hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com. We look forward to getting your feedback.