Duplicating a project is a good way to quickly create a new project based on a current project data.
To duplicate a project:
- Go to the Projects section
- On the projects list, mark the project you wish to duplicate
- As it appears on the right side panel, click on the Duplicate icon
- This will create a new project copy, with all the same details as the source project, bar the name prefixed now with a (1)
- You may mark this project so that it appears in the right hand panel so that you can edit it and click Save Changes
Note: info such as booked hours are not duplicated.